Picture

Welcome to the “Lone Star Farms” website. We are located in Bryan,Texas. Our mission is to:

  1. Promote beekeeping and beekeeping products.
  2. Raise chemical free honeybees, chemical free honey and other chemical free honeybee products.  
  3. Provide beekeeping classes to educate anyone who is interested in beekeeping.
  4. Provide a honeybee club for "all" beekeepers who do not intentionally place chemicals into their hives, further our education and enjoy fellowship.

This website is more of a registry for beekeepers who do not "intentionally" place chemicals in their hives. Only about 10% of us do not place chemicals into our hives. The other 90% of the beekeepers still do.

Lone Star Farms goal is to increase the chemical free % and decrease the chemical users %. Help the bees to become strong and healthy. Stop using chemicals and place your name on our "Chemical Free" registry. Join today. ( it's free. ) It does not matter where you live. We have members from as far away as Northern Ireland.

Please read through each section periodically as new information will be added monthly. Thank you for your interest and we hope that you enjoy our site.  

The "Newsletter" page is where you will find the monthly question and answer section. This is where most of the "Bee Talk" is found.

The "Cletus Calendar" page is where you will find out what you should be doing with your bees right now and what is going on in the bee world today.

The "Archive" page is where you will find all of the back issues of the "Newsletters and the Cletus Calendar". There is a wealth of information stored there. 

My name is Dennis Brown and I am your host for Lone Star Farms. I bought my first two hives in 1964. There were years since that time that I had to give up my bees for one reason or another and there were years that I had over 500 hives. There were years that I worked for commercial beekeepers here in the good old “USA” and worked with one commercial beekeeper in Germany.  Bees have always been a part of my life and I am still learning. I hope that I never feel like I know it all, or become closed minded to new practices or ideas. There is still a great deal to learn about beekeeping and bee products.  Let’s learn together! I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.  

Your Host,                                                 

Natsuki stop words hermes replica handbags in the ears, mind how much is somewhat objectionable. On the surface,louis vuitton replica handbags Italy because of burberry replica handbags the Triple Alliance of Germany and Austria celine replica handbags while standing on the side of their relationship should be very close, but that is not the case. Italy joined the Austro-German alliance had ysl replica handbags not for a firm ally emotion, but to get rid replica handbags of the unfavorable situation External and internal - external, has invested heavily in the French capital of Tunisia is easily taken away, the Empire replica handbags dream is broken, the royal family and the Microsoft 70-462 country generally Government expressed dissatisfaction; internally, replica handbags with the papal temporal power 646-206 struggle has not ended

 

Dennis Brown   
                                

  "Saving the bees one hive at a time!"

replica handbags replica handbags replica handbags replica handbags replica handbags
 
 
replica watches replica watches replica watches replica watches rolex replica replica watches replica watches 70-461 exam 70-462 exam 70-463 exam 70-466 exam

Hermes Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Replica Handbags replica handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Replica Handbags Replica Handbags Louis Vuitton Replica Handbags Microsoft 70-483 Replica Handbags Replica Handbags Replica Handbags Replica Handbags